Hong Kong & Macau
Hong Kong Hong Kong [key], Mandarin Xingang, special administrative region of China, formerly a British crown colony (2015 est. pop. 7,246,000), land area 422 sq mi (1,092 sq km), adjacent to Shenzhen, Guangdong prov., SE China, on the estuary of the Pearl River, 40 mi (64 km) E of Macau and 90 mi (145 km) SE of Guangzhou (Canton).
Hong Kong Hong Kong [key], Mandarin Xingang, special administrative region of China, formerly a British crown colony (2015 est. pop. 7,246,000), land area 422 sq mi (1,092 sq km), adjacent to Shenzhen, Guangdong prov., SE China, on the estuary of the Pearl River, 40 mi (64 km) E of Macau and 90 mi (145 km) SE of Guangzhou (Canton). The region comprises Hong Kong island, ceded by China in 1842 under the Treaty of Nanjing; Kowloon (Mandarin Jiu long) peninsula, ceded (with Stonecutters Island) in 1860 under the Beijing Convention; and the New Territories, a mountainous mainland area adjoining Kowloon, which, with Deep Bay on the west and Mirs Bay on the east and some 235 offshore islands, was leased from China in 1898 for 99 years. China regained sovereignty over the colony on July 1, 1997. The capital, officially named Victoria but commonly called Hong Kong, is on the northwest shore of Hong Kong island.
Macau is one of the two Special Administrative Districts (another one is Hong Kong), locates on the west bank of the Pearl River Delta. This coastal city consists of Macau Peninsula, Taipa Island (Dangzai Island), Colane Island and Lk Taipa Island City. Macau covers an area of 32.8 square meters with population up to 549,200, which make it one of the most densely populated cities in the world. Meanwhile, Macau is one of the World’s four Las Vegas”. Macau has developed in the past industries such as textiles, electronics and toys, while today has built-up world-class tourism industry with a wide choice of hotels, resorts, MICE facilities, restaurants and casinos. The economy grew rapidly and listed Macau one of the top affluent cities.
Because Macau just locates at the mouth of the Pearl River, it’s been called “Ou Mun” or “trading gate in local. It is believed that, fishermen from Fujian and farmers from Guangdong were the first known settlers in Macau. When the Portuguese reached Macau in the early 1550s, local folks also call this town “A Ma Gao” to worshiped the Goddess of Seafarers – Mazu (A-Ma). Portuguese adopted the name and its pronunciation, then it changes into the name “Macau” as the time goes by. Since 1557 the Portuguese obtained residency in Macau till 20th December, 1999, the P. R. China withdraws the sovereignty, western and eastern cultures coexistence in Macau, this traditional Chinese costal city and made it a unique historical and tourism city of the world.
- Round trip H.K Airport transfers
- Macau Ferry Pier transfers by hotel free shuttle bus
- 3 NGT accommodation with BB at Hong Kong
- 2 NGT accommodation with BB at Macau
- 2 Way ferry tickets between City and H.K Airport
- HK Day City tour with 1-way tram ride
- Full day Disneyland tour
- Full day Ocean Park tour
- Macau City tour with Indian Lunch
- Hong Kong Visa Fee
- Return Air ticket
- Personal Expenses eg. Minibar, Telephone, Laundry, Porter, etc. Are not mentioned above
- Early check-in & late check-out
- Day 1 Arrival transfer. Check-in to hotel and rest of the day at leisure
- Day 2 Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for HK City tour visiting Jewelry Factory, Victoria peak with 1-way tram ride, Aberdeen fishing village, Stanley Market
- Day 3 Breakfast at the hotel. Full day at Disneyland with all rides.
- Day 4 Breakfast at the hotel. Full day at Ocean Park with all rides. After transfer to Macau and check-in to hotel.
- Day 5 Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for Macau city tour visiting Lotus square, A-Ma temple, Ruins of St. Paul church and Fishermen Warf.
- Day 6 Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out and transfer to airport for departure flight.